Wednesday, December 13, 2006

You did notice!

Someone noticed!
Freda...I went to have a nosey at your blog and it would seem I can't, you don't exist. Odd or what?!

Sammy, my dad just lets me sleep wherever I want and that does not always please mum. She has had to go buy a throw for the bed as she has white sheets on it and well, when I get back from the park I'm a little muddy.....

So now I know someone is reading this, here is another photo! A shot of Selfridges on Oxford street with a bus or two infront of it!


3 comments:

Sunshade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunshade said...

Hey there Loui,

I have my big toes (i'm a stocky girl mum says) crossed that this will post. I have been trying to leave you a comment all day but blogger wouldn't let me.

YOu live in a booootiful place. WOW!! Christmas in London sounds like a dream to me... like what I'd expect to see from a movie....

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Studly Dudley said...

I am so enamored of London!! Your pictures are so pretty.. I like them, but my Mum likes them even more!! She says she wants to travel later on.. that is booman code for saying "I want to leave my boodog behind :(((("
Anyway you're lucky that your Mum takes you everywhere she goes. What a great life for a dog. There is so much life and history to see on your streets!! What is your favourite part of the city?

Cheerio!
Dudley